Visitors – please read before you attend
If you are interested in coming to visit us either as a one off or regular visitor, you must contacted us first by email to email@example.com to introduce yourself.
The reply email will contain
- A pre-visit questionnaire – we can accommodate you better if we know if you are a novice or experienced shooter and if you need any equipment
- A list of dates available for your first visit – we need to arrange a safety briefing and site tour during this visit. This normally takes place in the afternoon. We do not accept visitors unless a date is agreed.
Once you have returned the email and confirmed a date, you will be sent a Visitors Form, ideally to complete, sign and bring with you on the day of your first visit. This document will request your contact details and ask you to confirm you are legally able to handle airguns.
On the day of your first visit
- You will meet with a designated safety officer or club official at the allocated time in the club house for your tour and safety briefing.
- Bring your completed Visitors Form (or complete one at the club)
- Bring photo identification (driving licence or passport) plus proof of address (bank statement or utility bill). A shotgun or firearms certificate would suffice, if one is held. You will not be able to shoot unless ID is shown.
- Due to the limited time for shooting the first visit is free of charge, subsequent visits will be charged as below.
- Our signing in and range fees procedure will be explained for future visits.
Subsequent attendance for Visitors
There is a range fee payable for each person per visit/day as below, this covers the general running and maintenance of the club and insurance.
Adults and Senior Citizens – (18 years +) – £10.00
Juniors – 17 years and under – £5.00
Anyone can apply for membership once they have successfully completed 4 visits. Please see the Membership section or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
First time visitors must bring along photo identification and proof of address. This should be in the form of a passport or drivers licence and a utility bill (a shotgun or firearms certificate would suffice, if one is held).
Additionally, anyone wishing to become a member will be required to complete 4 attendances at the club as a visitor prior to any application being considered.
APPOINTMENTS MUST BE ARRANGED
First time visitors should be aware that if you do not contact us first and arrive outside any confirmed appointment you will not be able to use the facilities and it is very unlikely that any form of briefing or tour can be arranged.